From 1660 to 1927, the house is a farm of more traditional or cohabiting all generations of the family. In 1927, the hotel is designed to accommodate the pilgrims passing through, the first trade of the village. It was in 2008 that Ohantzea swapped his clothes for the hotel business guest house.
> History of the house
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.